Sep 8, 2008

There was a time...


There was a time when


  • boredom was unheard of!
  • the word “work” never came in our conversations…
  • I remembered the birthdays of everyone in my class…
  • someone would jump and ask “so when is the next party?”…
  • the only words needed to have a get-together were “let’s meet!”…
  • “coffees and conversations” meant nothing, but yelling, shouting and running on the beach did…
  • words with no meaning meant a lot…
  • e-cards never existed and paper cards were carefully chosen with the best of words, to wish someone…
  • a “wassup” could start a conversation for hours…
  • I hated weekends coz my friends weren’t there…
  • I couldn’t decide whom to call when I was feeling down and ended up meeting all of em!
  • a discussion on mathematics turned into tactics for Zork and Myst…
  • we formed groups and gave ourselves “fundoo” names and pledged we’ll be like this forever…
There was a time when I loved to be just me…
But somewhere in time, I lost myself…

3 comments:

Nandita said...

Good Attempt! Keep posting

Dr Roshan Radhakrishnan said...

hehe.. I loved Zork Nemesis

swashbuckler said...

rosh, i know.. i loved it too... but remember, i finished it first among all of us!! ;-)